Tuesday, April 6, 2010

K.l lifestyle


The city , life is more than hectic in the city than a village. Kuala lumper the capital city of Malaysia is one of the busies towns in Malaysia . To compare kuala lumper is like new york , japan and many more city that is hectic. But there are more things you can see in this busy city than people running up and down with their suitcase and office jackets .

Beggars siting on the side of the road-This person is trying to find a living in this busy town. On his cardboard he writes "Please help me I am 53 years old I have H.I.V and diabetics my leg also have problems . I cant walk and stand for a long time . This why people dont want to give me a job . PLEASE HElP me your donation will help me to buy my medicines and food . Thank you " .
To me this person is educated yet in this city he has to earn money like this .



Traffic jam - A other highlight of the day at kuala lumpur city . The busy road show you how much people are there in the city and how they rush to get back home to their family .




People everywhere - In this picture you can see that everybody is rushing to go somewhere . either is work or shopping everybody has a propose in their life . And this show's how hectic the city lifestyle can be where everybody is runing everywhere under the hot sun .



This is another job you can see near the road side . It shows how Malaysian's are really committed to their job's and are hardworking no matter what job it is . This shoe cobbler is the oldest cobbler in K.L and everybody in the city finds him.

Photographer: Joshua kyle
By:Joshua kyle(DMC13)

No comments:

Post a Comment