Thursday, April 8, 2010


This is Ah Seng, he is 79 years old.
I met him in an alley, at Petaling Street. Then he starts telling me about his life. He lives in this alley. Collecting cans and newspaper to support his own living. He lives own his own. Ah Seng kids left him because he is a permanent gambler. His only friends are the immigrant workers. 
 



This is Ah Sing's friend, the unnamed immigrant.He didn't not want me to take his pictures as you can see.The immigrant himself also told me that Ah Sinh has  not much friends, he rarely sees him talking to someone like me.



This is “Kiog Zai”, he lives in the same alley of Ah Seng.
He uses the clay pot as his pillow, while we sleep soundlessly with soft cotton pillow. Layers of newspapers turn into his bed sheet.



This is where Ah Seng stays.
He doesn't have a home.
When the halkers clean up and go back home, i sleep at their stalls, on the table,he said to me.





This is where As sing sleeps.
The table his bad;
the clay pot his pillow.

No comments:

Post a Comment