Thursday, February 4, 2010

The Innocent Father?

Wife and sons beating up dad? What has the world turned into. From the article 'My wife and sons are beating me up, claims dad' that I've read. It just hit me in the head that, you can't trust anyone fully. Ironically, this man in Malacca has been beaten and kicked in the past seven years and has not reported anything till now. Sham, 47 and his wife which is 4 years younger than him is abusing him. In a right HUMAN mind, which wife would beat up the husband or even vice-versa. -PSYCHO.
And what got me really shocked was that the wife who is an executive officer in a major firm has been having an affair with another man since 1998 and always comes home late. What are the odds left for an officer? To top that Sham's two teenage sons are beating him up as well.

I'd say that's very disrespectful, a father is the MAN of the house and he is supposedly to be treated with full of respect. Sons beating father up? That's very inhuman, to me it clearly seems like people these days are heartless, I mean your own blood father? Someone who actually brought you up in this world. After reading the article I didn't find any reason that the wife has rights to be beating the husband up when she was the one having an affair and having the sons beating the father up as well. Nevertheless, even if it was after 12 years that Sham had finally reported to the police, he showed all his bruises. At the same time, I find that Sham didn't stand up from his rights from the very beginning, and showed authority in the household.

To conclude, I personally think that we should be treated the way we are supposed to and not let anyone step on us by any physical means. Stand up for your rights, and start being strong for your own good. No one is trust-able. -IT'S LIFE.


Ishnee Tiny.

No comments:

Post a Comment