Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Stinky but memorable

Room Nine, a stinky smell comes to my mind when I think about it. This is the room that I can hardly forget as this was where I spent my very first Semester the most, having to endure the smelly scent that traveled with the wind into the room.

The toilet, just along the corridor was often badly maintained. It had a broken flush, stained toilet bowls and lack of water supply. It was a terrible place anyone would want to settle their urge. Despite the damp and smelly conditions, many would still get their business done in there, contributing more to the critical environment.

Having to bear the smell that lingered in the room, it never kills the lively and exciting atmosphere my friend and I had. To compensate even more, we are pleased that our lecturer is not the typical strict, unreasonable and unfriendly person. It was a total opposite! She was a joyous, fun, patient and helpful lecturer anyone could ask for. For over a decade of being a student, never have I encountered such a lecturer that actually lit up the spirit of the students. Positive learning medium was encouraged along with some funny moments that never failed to spark out a lot of laughter.

All this unforgettable moments still remain fresh in my mind and by thinking about it still puts a smile on my face.

No comments:

Post a Comment