Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Once upon a zoo...

Once upon a zoo…

I set my alarm at 7 in the morning, but I woke up at 6.30 instead.  I was very excited to go to the Zoo!  Kids, all of you are very lucky today.  Why? I will take you on a tour to one of the finest place in Malaysia, which is Zoo Negara!

I am sure most of you know what zoo is all about.  A place filled with amazing animals, small ones, big ones, cute ones and all!  So kids, here goes my story. 

When I came to the zoo, I was surrounded by animals.  The first animal that I saw was the monkeys!  They were so big and active!  The monkeys were swinging from tree to tree and looked very excited when they saw me!  Monkeys have very long, dark-colored hair.  I took some pictures of the monkeys and one my friends says I look just like them!

Chilling monkeys


After that, I went on a small choo-choo train to see the other animals.  Kids, guess what?  I saw the king of the jungle, the lions!  They looked very fierce and sharp looking!  The lions’ furs were golden and they seem very strong.  Just when I was about to take photos of them, they went ‘ngaaaaauuum’!  I get quite scared but I still think lions are cool.

Fierce looking lion

Then, I decided to jump off the train and get close to the animals.  While enjoying the sight-seeing, I saw the giraffes!  I am sure all of you love them!  Mum must always tell you to drink a lot of milk to be tall like the giraffes, right?  Kids, the giraffes were great!  They looked very humble and charming.  Even though they are extremely tall, they looked down to greet me! I get to touch their fur and it was very soft!

After that, I went to see the penguins.  The penguins were inside the special aquarium.  Why is it has to be special?  As you kids need to know, penguins are the aquatic animals that need to live in a very cold place.  So, the aquarium is made cold especially for the penguins.  They were very cute-looking!  Their furs are black and white in color and their wings become flippers!  At that time, I could hear them making quaky sounds!  Who does not love the penguins?

  Super cute penguin

So kids, I hope you will bring your parents to Zoo Negara soon!  They are a lot more animals you can see there.  You can get you mom and dad to buy you various ice-cream flavors while you visit the animals, alright?  Have fun kids!         

 by Filzah Sobri, DMC10

No comments:

Post a Comment