Thursday, March 18, 2010

Blind fool.

A horrible experience. My mute partner was not much of a help, so I literally had to make my way through my own. I heard loads of voices around me, but had not a clue who it was, except for one person which was the gay friend and his squeaky voice. The partner sat me down and I used the ‘pinching technique’ to know what was happening around me. Like ‘pinch me if we’re at the mamak’. And I get a pinch. I was asking for cigarettes and no one pinched me, and I got bummed out as my lungs were pretty much itchy. I walked up steps, down steps while trembling. It felt like I was about to collapsed anytime soon. I was just waiting to bang onto something since mute partner wasn't very helpful, and true enough I bang quite a lot of people, as well as walls. Poor blind people, I really don't know how they make it through not seeing anything. THANK GOD FOR GOOD VISION :D



ishnee.

No comments:

Post a Comment