Thursday, March 18, 2010

Never see blind people before is it? See see see, see what la you!?

I came to know that how people are inconsiderate, a teacher actually called me Blind! It’s okay to say that there is a blind person, and that is me, but she doesn’t need to say it out loud to let the whole world know. It hurts, it really does.

People stare like one kind. What? Never see blind people before is it? See see see, see what la you!?

Not being able to see, I was more attracted to the surroundings and noise. When i hear people are chilling and chatting, I wonder how their features look like according to their own voice.

I learn how to place trust on Virginie. She took care of me all the while, I guess that’s why I didn’t bumped into any garbage bins or bang my head against the walls. She was trying so hard to act mute and avoid talking to me.

She is very playful as well!! There was one part where she hold my hands against the trolley and let it banged into a garbage bins, I was shocked and open my eyes, I wanted to know what the hell happened. I guess for blind peoples, they can’t do the same. They can’t open their eyes and see what is happening no matter how much they want to.

I learn how to appreciate my eyes, something that I wouldn’t even think of appreciating at all. Yeah, I pretty much gain a moral value, “harga diri”, sorry I mean "harga mata".

No comments:

Post a Comment