Thursday, March 18, 2010

I'm scared but i dont care !



I was blind folded for 20 min.And to some people it might sound fun to walk around blind. But to me at first I was really excited to walk around college blind, but then after walking few steps I was really scared knowing that I will slam into something. Even walking with a person next to me that was mute , I was scared cause I could not talk to her and it was hard to know that I will slam into walls or slam into people.

But by being blind, I was pretty loud and not shy about it . I guess because I could not see anything so I did not care about what the world thought of me .But i knew people was looking at me . After this experience I’m really thankful for my sight . To the people who are blind I have a lot of respect for them . Because for 20 min only I was already scared, Imagine a guy who is 50 years old and is blind . He was blind for 50 years and until today he has to go throw a lot of challenges in life . To the people that are reading this , honestly be really great full with your eye sight don't ever think twice and always thank god .

No comments:

Post a Comment